Wednesday, May 4, 2011

pure joy!

This morning Brooks and I saw Dr. Moreno-Hunt, Perinatology @ Kaiser Roseville.
She performed a bedside ultrasound to check on our little man's growth and general well-being.
Thankfully, he is growing just as he should! His head and abdomen circumference ratio is good, his umbilical artery has great perfusion and our fluid levels remain in the normal range.

She said there is no need at this time for an early delivery, but that he will likely come around 37 weeks- only 4 weeks away! I cannot wait to meet our little guy, but 7 more weeks seems like a better time line to me. As long as I can keep my blood pressure under 140 systolic (which should be easier with my new TID - three times a day- regimen) I should be able to carry him to term.

Based on today's measurements Brooks is 4lbs 10 oz and 33 weeks 1 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment